– Jardins d’Étretat are located on the Amont Cliff, part of Normandy’s unique natural heritage. For this reason, parking on the grounds is not allowed and neither is the driving of private vehicles. Visitors are thus invited to take the 10-minute walk up the cliff path or Avenue Damilaville, and for the less hardy there is a Little Train that can be taken by the Mairie d’Étretat in the city center.
– If you are arriving by car, here are the parking possibilities:
- Plage d’Etretat / Place de la Mairie / Place de Gaulle / Place de la gare at a 15 min walk from the Gardens (given the large crowds visiting the city, it is better to arrive in the morning!);
- Parking du Grand Val at a 20 min walk from Jardins d’Etretat;
- Free Parking de Criquetot l’Esneval at a 29 min walk from Jardins d’Étretat.
Please contact us using this form if you have any questions or comments. We will get back to you as soon as possible.